Polkarama Polkarama

A little below average...

But hey, it's Newgrounds, this isn't' exactly the target audience for the chicken dance. It's animated well enough; I don't see why this should get blammed when a bunch of other crap gets through. Don't get discouraged and keeping making more flash.

YellowPudding responds:

i wasnt discouraged. actually you were one of the first bad reviews i have gotten. thanks for the review tho. its always good to know what to work on.

Amazingly Amazing Amazingly Amazing

A good start

I agree with the last reviewer; you've got potential and I think you're going to do good things if you keep at it. But, I also liked this flash. It's simple, definitely nothing too flashy, but it's fun to watch and at least it's well executed and an original idea, which is a lot better than most entries can boast.

Raka21 responds:

Wow thank u for that review i appreciate it!!! =)

Summer Camp: Episode 1 Summer Camp: Episode 1

What a great pilot!

Man, that was well drawn, well written, well animated, this was just pretty awesome overall. Couldn't suggest anything to improve it, it's pretty good as is.

The Matrix Bamboozled The Matrix Bamboozled

Very funny

Wow, not what I was expecting at all. That was a very funny, original concept and it was well executed. You hardly ever see something like that go through the flash portal.

Ultimate Prophet Episode8 Ultimate Prophet Episode8

Broken?

I think there might be something wrong with the file because when it loads and I click on PLAY all I get is a black screen.

Robots In The Workplace Robots In The Workplace

A pleasant and funny surprise

That was really funny! I personally liked the art style you went with; it's a little quirky but it works very well with the subject matter. It was just realistic enough where I think you achieved the pseudo-documentary look you were going for. Anyway, good job! I can't wait to watch the rest of the series.

Ichigo Vs.Link p2 Ichigo Vs.Link p2

Pretty Standard Sprite Stuff

It wasn't bad, don't get me wrong. This is head and shoulders above about 90 percent of what gets submitted around here. It's just pretty mediocre for anything made with sprites; nothing stands out too much. Although, being able to choose the ending was a nice touch.

You've got talent; even though this one might not get great scores from people, you should keep making flash and submitting them. A lot of people do have a bias against animations made with sprites, so, just be prepared to get some backlash for that. But, sprite stuff can definitely be good; just watch Rise of the Mushroom Kingdom.

Anyway, come up with more original ideas and I think you're good to go.

Under Pressure Under Pressure

Much better than I expected

I didn't think I was going to like this at first; there's been so many stick figure things on Newgrounds that I almost turned it off before it really got started. But, I'm glad I watched the whole thing. I was pleasantly surprised. Very funny. Aside from there being stick figures as opposed to real people, I'd say graphically this is pretty good and you should keep it up. Very good work.

ph34r5 responds:

Thank you, you have no idea how much that means to us. And thanks for all other reviews!

ghk ghk

Pretty good

I actually would have liked to see it be a little longer, but I think you did a good job and I wasn't bored at all. I voted a 5 on this one!

... A Dog and A Cat ... A Dog and A Cat

Hmmmm

I don't know why, but I kind of like this. Now, don't get me wrong here, it's certainly not great. Lord no. But, it doesn't completely suck either. Couldn't reallly bring myself to Blam this one.

Odymind responds: